The Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon Technologies is open on Weekends
The Hall is currently open to the public on weekends, Friday through Sunday from 10 AM – 5 PM. It also is open on Monday holidays and during Massachusetts school vacation weeks. The Hall is following all recommended safety protocols in an effort to keep guests and staff safe and comfortable.
Experience The Hall’s newest exhibit, The Patriots All-Dynasty Team, which honors the best players that helped build the most dominating sports dynasty in recent history.
“We are always excited to share The Hall’s great history and re-live the memorable moments we all experienced together,” Hall executive director Bryan Morry said. “We are taking measures to adhere to CDC best practices in regards to physical distancing and sanitization of our displays and touch points. In addition, all staff and guests are required to wear face coverings while visiting The Hall.”
Each guest is given a stylus to use on the many touch surfaces to eliminate touch points when viewing the interactive displays. Some touch screens, however, are turned off so that we can maintain safe distances between guests.
The Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon Technologies is always cleaned regularly, but is taking further measures to clean surfaces such as elevator buttons, hand rails and other frequently touched parts of our venue.
We also strongly encourage purchasing tickets online in advance of your visit. Buying online in advance should help limit any lines, avoid transactions requiring cash or credit cards and speed entry into the venue. Tickets to The Hall can be purchased online, HERE. We will also limit capacity to the venue. Holiday and school vacation hours may vary, please visit our website, www.patriotshalloffame.com or call us at 508-698-4800 for up-to-date information or with any questions or concerns.
Safety Precautions and New Procedures
- We respectfully ask that anyone exhibiting any possible symptoms of illness, please plan a Hall visit when fully healthy. If you have any information that you may have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or was symptomatic in your presence within the last two weeks, please be respectful and visit when you are certain to pose no health risk to others.
- All Hall staff and guests will be required to wear a mask/face covering. Children age 2 and younger are not required to wear a mask.
- We will limit capacity to The Hall based on our square footage and the ability to maintain six feet of distance between guests.
- While we will sell tickets at our box office, we strongly encourage guests to purchase tickets online in advance of your visit using our timed ticketing model. Please arrive at your assigned time. Purchase tickets online, in advance HERE.
- We have installed a plexi-glass barrier at our box office.
- Our staff will be asking guests to respect the distancing measures so that all guests are comfortable.
- We will include signage encouraging cooperation with all of our protocols.
- We will limit elevator access to groupings or two individuals.
- We will limit capacity in our Raytheon Technologies Theater, reduce films showings from three per hour to two per hour and treat seating with sanitizer between showings.
- Each guest will receive a stylus to use on touch screens to avoid touching the screens themselves. We will also close certain screens for usage to maintain needed distancing when possible.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations located throughout the exhibits.
- Our locker room exhibit will be set up for photo opportunities but the equipment in the lockers will not be accessible to guests.
- We will staff our field goal kick interactive to ensure that only our staff touches the football and tee.
- We will be sanitizing within the exhibits throughout the day
For a list of safety protocols being enacted, please click here.